REPURPOSED MATERIALS FROM AN ABOVE GROUND POOL

 

My plan was to use the sheet metal salvaged from a friend's abandoned above ground pool for a privacy fence, and there is plenty left for that.

But the plywood on the back of my poor old makeshift shed needed repair, and I used some of the metal for that.

This was a huge pool -- the biggest I'd ever seen -- 32 feet across by 48 inches deep. That's about 100 feet of sheet metal. Once I got the pool disassembled I cut the metal into 17 foot lengths and rolled it up for transport and storage.

It worked out well for my shed, which is 16 feet long. I used one long strip for the bottom, but it was too heavy to lift for the top and I had to cut it into pieces I could manage.



































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drip Irrigation Experiment 2

Drip Irrigation Experiment 3

Improvised Shelves for our Frigidaire Refrigerator