Continued slow work on the guest bathroom

This guest bathroom has been a great place to learn and practice.
My second attempt at faux bricks is a little better than my first. I made them out of the same mortar mix I use for the flower pots and other outdoor stuff.
This was my first effort at faux brick. After trying to form them with joint compound, I made them out of Paperclay and stuck them to the wall with construction glue. Faux finish on the tiles and plastic molding turned out nice though, I think.
The peeper you see on the wall behind you when you look in the medicine cabinet mirror.
My attempt to give a washed, aged look to the door.
Just a close up of the wall -- turquoise and violet with touches of metallic gold.

Comments

  1. If you're trying hard to lose kilograms then you certainly need to get on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, painless, economically-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their launch in January 2019, 100's of individuals have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones given by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Drip Irrigation Experiment 2

Drip Irrigation Experiment 3

Improvised Shelves for our Frigidaire Refrigerator